Dr. Judy Choi
Dr. Judy Choi is from Philadelphia, but she’s lived all over the United States thanks to her studies. She went to Boston College for her undergraduate studies, returned to Philadelphia for dental school at the University of Pennsylvania, and then spent time in San Francisco to complete her orthodontics residency at the University of California San Francisco.
Dr. Choi joined Walnut Central Orthodontics when she moved to Dallas in 2019 with her husband, Dr. Michael Oh, an oral and maxillofacial surgeon at UTSW. She is extremely excited to be a part of the Dallas community, and looks forward to continuing delivering excellent patient care. She has been earning rave reviews for the quality of care and results in both Invisalign and Braces for kids and adults alike!
Education and Professional Memberships:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with Honors, Magna Cum Laude – Boston College
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – University of Pennsylvania
- General Practice Residency – Abington Memorial Hospital
- Master’s in Oral and Craniofacial Sciences – UC San Francisco
- Orthodontic specialty degree- UC San Francisco
- Board Certified Orthodontist (American Board of Orthodontics)
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association